Page 4 of 4
Re: Donnie Darko
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:47 pm
by mfunk9786
Yeah, that certainly works for me.
Re: Donnie Darko
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:32 pm
by cdnchris
Got an email saying that the replacement discs are ready and will be sent out "as soon as possible."
Re: Donnie Darko
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:41 pm
by willoneill
cdnchris wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:32 pm
Got an email saying that the replacement discs are ready and will be sent out "as soon as possible."
Has anyone/everyone received their replacement disc? I'm wondering if it's just slow mail, or whether I should be following up.
Re: Donnie Darko
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:44 am
by bugsy_pal
Yes, received mine about a month ago. Did you get an email saying they have sent one?
Re: Donnie Darko
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:42 pm
by willoneill
Nope. I guess I'll fill out the form again.
Re: Donnie Darko
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:27 pm
by cj-535
Just out of curiosity, has anyone else also had the theatrical cut stuttering issue on the standard edition release? I have the standard edition and the same stuttering happens, I've tried the disk in a UB820 and PS5, with no difference. I contacted Arrow and after being sent back and forth between representatives eventually they just refused to replace the disk saying that there should be no problem with the standard edition.